Read Time: 5 mins
What is a Link?
A link is used to take your audience from your web page to another source. In an effort to show them different but related content in detail. It is typically highlighted and when clicked will redirect you. Its typically used for other social media pages, internal resources, tools, etc.
Why are Links important and When to Use Them?
Types of Links
SEO and Business Exposure Online
Quality over Quantity Linking
- You need to audit and re-check links every couple of months especially to sites that are not your own to ensure they are still good. Nothing is more disappointing than clicking a link that doesn’t work. Clients can loose interest and give up on your site altogether, and we do not want that. We know attention spans are short so keep them engaged as much as possible!
- Go back and find the new link so your audience can continue to use them.
How to Get More Links to your Website
- This is an easy thing to do. You do this once on your platforms and make it habit to link your sites on your posts.win for
- These sites are designed for clients to find contractors or services near them. This is an easy way to put your business on their site and they will link to your website.
- For example, one in Canada that is used often is Trusted Pros. https://trustedpros.ca/search
- Posting your business on sites similar to these is an easy way to get external links
- We are all here to help each other out. If you know someone who has a business they can always find ways to promote you. They can write a blog post about the work you do and link your website.
By following these steps you increase the chance of all your content reaching clients. This is exactly what you need to get more jobs and more importantly higher quality clients to work with.
If you are unsure or don’t want the hassle of maintaining or updating your website let Congraphix do all the work for you. We can automate the process and keep up to date with your updates. You can also determine how often you would like to update based off your business. We work within your budget. To learn more or to contact click here.